The attacks on 9/11/2001 against the World Trade Center and the Pentagon were carried out by a band of Islamic extremists by hijacking airliners and using them as suicide weapons. There was no involvement or knowledge by the US Government, nor was the failure of the buildings in any way caused by placement of internal explosives or any other kind of special weapon of conspiracy. There was certainly no nuclear weapon, laser beam, emp or anything else exotic involved.
It was a simple case of an attack we were not expecting by relatively simple means that had not been secured and carried out in a manner that we were not well defended against. The structural failures were a clear cut case of physical and thermal stresses that vastly exceeded the buildings design capacity.
I’m sure of this. I know all the claims out there. I’ve seen the evidence. I had even been to the sight shortly after the attack. I know people who helped in the cleanup. I have talked to experts. I’m well aware of the history of government conspiracies (both the kind that really did happen and the ones that are false.)
You think I’m oppressing you? You think you know better? So sure you can prove it was all a big plot and I’m an idiot?
Well, be my guest. Do it right here. Conspiracy theorists make such claims on this website all the time. I won’t silence you. I won’t edit your comment.
I will, however, debate, examine and criticize it. Others who visit this website will too. I’ll call you on what you say and I might even call you crazy or an idiot. Feel free to call me names back. So here ya go.
For the record, the editorial policy of this website for comments is as follows:
- It’s my website. When it comes down to a judgement call, I’m the judge.
- Comments that are clear-cut spam, such as product advertisements may be removed.
- Comments that make it difficult to read the post or other comments (such as containing malicious code or very long or numerous identical comments etc) will be removed.
- Comments that are excessively vulgar to the point of being a risk of getting the site listed on web filters will be removed.
- Comments that are direct threats may be removed and reported.
- Direct personal accusations or references to private matters which may have implications related to personal safety or other valid concerns may be removed.
- Blatantly off-topic comments are regarded as spam.
- Posing as someone else is grounds for removal of the comment and blocking of future comments.
- Repeat offenders may have their host and IP range blocked.
- Under no circumstances will a comment be removed simply because I strongly disagree with it, because it attacks a contention, opinion or fact presented in the post or another comment, because it calls me on an error, because it is dissatisfied with a conclusion, or even because it undermines or effectively disputes something on this site.
I’m just so sick and tired of “truther” idiots out there making this horrible tragic attack their own personal game of lies. So bring it on.
This entry was posted on Tuesday, September 11th, 2012 at 12:29 pm and is filed under Conspiracy Theories, Culture, History, personal, Politics. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
View blog reactions