Thinking Of Vaccinating your Kids? Think again. I’d like to give you some reasons not to
1. You had to go through being sick with Chicken Pox, Measles and other painful and unpleasant conditions. Why should your kids get off? Does it seem fair that they don’t suffer when those before did? I think not!
2. Not everyone can be protected directly by vaccines. Some people are immune compromised. Others have parents who believe it will cause autism. That makes vaccines elitist. Do you want to teach your kids elitism?
3. There is no mercury in vaccines. Sure, people will try to tell you that you get some free mercury when you get your kid vaccinated, but you don’t. You’re totally jipped.
4. In nature humans and pathogens are in a constant struggle to out-evolve and overtake each other. Vaccines take pathogens and turn them against their own kind by modifying and attenuating them. It’s like hunting deer with a grenade launcher. There’s no challenge. That’s not sporting at all. It’s just not fair.
5. Vaccines have the potential to condemn vibrant and beautiful species to extinction. We’ve seen it happen to Small Pox. Next it will likely be polio, unless someone does something to stop the decimation of these beautiful pathogens.
6. Vaccination will upset your Scientologist friends.
7. Vaccines are unnatural. So are automobiles, central heating and the internet, but who’s counting, right?
8. You can act all high and mighty about being informed if you don’t vaccinate.
9. Vaccines protect not only your children but other children… screaming, slobbering, nasty children who deserve to get sick.
10. Bill Gates promotes vaccines and you don’t like Windows much and find the interface of Mac to be easier to work with and more stable.
11. Being sick when growing up can be kinda fun. I mean, as long as you’re not really sick and you get the day off from school.
12. Deep down, you hate humans and want to see an infection win every once in a while.
13. You don’t understand exactly how vaccines work. Only scientists and doctors seem to really know the deep down mechanisms. Would you put something into your kid you are oblivious to?
14. Should your child become autistic, you’ll at least know it wasn’t the vaccines.
15. There are likely anti-vaccine groups in your area who through “pox parties” these are delightful social events.
16. Drug company employees, doctors, nurses and others rely on illness for their livelihood. If you vaccinate you will surely ruin their careers by taking away the business they need. Do you really want to do that?
17. Vaccines are often delivered by needle, which kinda hurts a little.
18. Jenny McCarthy said not to. She’s hot. Granted, she used to be hotter, but still.
19. All the health authorities say you should vaccinate. It’s fun to be defiant.
20. Taking your kid to be vaccinated takes time, like, potentially an hour or so. That’s time you could be watching TV.
21. Vaccines contain mercury. Forget for a second that we already said they don’t. Mercury -> Freddie Mercury -> Gay. See the connection? Mercury will make your kids gay glam rockers. The science says so!
22. You didn’t even read all of these, did you? I bet you didn’t read this. But hey, there’s 25 reasons here, so that must mean something.
23. If vaccines stopped disease, why is there still disease? checkmate.
24. You are likely already getting all the vaccines you need from chemtrails. So it seems redundant to have to get more.
25. Vaccines are just a substitute for keeping your children quarantined. You separate them from all other humans (and animals and the environment) and vaccines will be unnecessary.
This entry was posted on Monday, September 1st, 2014 at 6:49 pm and is filed under Bad Science, Humor, Quackery. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
View blog reactions